Some of our Krowd Members receive access to KrowdFit through a third party such as a benefits platform or health insurance program. If your account is accessed from a third party provider you don't have a KrowdFit email and password to sign into the mobile app.
You can still connect your mobile app with the following steps:
- First download and install the KrowdFit app from the App store.
- Then open your third party provider site in a mobile browser on your phone (or use can use their mobile app if one exists).
- Sign into the provider as you normally would and launch the KrowdFit program.
- You will be presented with a screen where one of the options is to "Connect" your mobile app. Touch Connect and you will be signed in with your third party account on KrowdFit.
- You can now grant the KrowdFit app permission to use activity data from your phone as a source if available.