To use your Apple or iOS device as your Fitness Tracker in KrowdFit you must first download the KrowdFit Connector app from the App Store. The best way to do this is start from your tracker page in the KrowdFit site.
- Sign into https://krowdfit.app
- Navigate to your Profile page
- Navigate to settings (gear icon)
- Select Trackers from the top of the list.
- Select Add a Tracker
- From the Add a Tracker page select the Apple Health option. This will open a window with a link to the App Store and Connect Code.
Once the KrowdFit Connector is installed enter the connect code and grant all permissions to Apple Health. Once you grant permission you are done, the connector app will be your view to what KrowdFit can see in Apple Health.