You won't log your food within KrowdFit. Your food like your activity is handled by your device app. If you are using a Fitbit you will use the Fitbit app to log food. If you are using Jawbone you will just the Jawbone UP app to log food. Those apps will send the information to us along with your steps, activity and sleep.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my phone when I access through a third party?
- Can I connect more than one device?
- KrowdFit Overview (video)
- How do I cancel?
- How do I log food on KrowdFit?
- I am having a medical procedure done and will be out of commission for some time. Will this mess up my KrowdFit progress?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- I Just won! How do I get my money?
- How many months do you sign up for at a time?
- Do I have to initially purchase an activity tracker? Or, is this supplied by KrowdFit?