You won't log your food within KrowdFit. Your food like your activity is handled by your device app. If you are using a Fitbit you will use the Fitbit app to log food. If you are using Jawbone you will just the Jawbone UP app to log food. Those apps will send the information to us along with your steps, activity and sleep.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to Check In?
- Spring Update and Navigation changes
- When will I get my 1099?
- Seeing Error message: 401 Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. On my mobile app.
- Why did I get a $1.00 charge?
- How do I connect my phone when I access through a third party?
- Can I connect more than one device?
- KrowdFit Overview (video)
- How do I cancel?
- How do I log food on KrowdFit?