There is some information you will need to create your first challenge.
- Title - This is the title of your challenge try something catchy to get people's attention.
- Description - The description of your challenge, your motivation or message to the participants.
- Image - The image is for the visual folks in the Krowd, and is used on all the challenge pages.
- Start date - When the challenge begins. You can cancel it up until 48hours of this date.
- Duration - When the challenge ends, we validate and notify winners.
- Available Date - When the challenge is made available for your members to join.
Cash Challenge settings:
- Reward - If you are offering a cash challenge you will define the Reward per winner.
- Account Balance - You will need to provide the cash reward for this challenge. It will be the total of the reward amount by the number of winners you plan to reward. A $10 reward for five winners would require $50 for the rewards plus $10 in administrative costs. There is always a $10 administrative fee for cash challenges.
No Cash Challenges have a few different settings:
- Rewards Title - We recommend giving the participants something to look forward to.
- Rewards Description - This is optional but provides more information about the reward.
- Reward Image - A picture or visual of the reward, this is also optional.
After you define the when and the why we setup the game.
- Pick one of the three available game types:
- Wellness Raffle - This is a randomly selected winner similar to the type of games KrowdFit runs
- Cross the line - The top X participants with the most number of steps after achieving a goal (you will define) will win a share of the pot
- Best in Class - The top X participants with the most (counts or improvement) win a share.
- Tracked Activity - We provide game counters for Steps, Activity, Meals, Sleep, and Mindfulness
- How to Count - Do you want a total count of steps for example or % improvement. Improvement measures the user's performance against their previous 30 days. A user will need to have 30 days in the system before they can join.
- Number of Winners - How many members would you like to recognize
- Goal - What is the daily target you are aiming for? This is an average target, a member doesn't need to make daily goals to still participate in the challenge. They only need to average the goal count per day over the duration of the challenge.
After you setup the game you will be able to review the challenge details before you publish it. After you publish the challenge it will run according to the schedule you defined.