We currently have the following types of BringIt Challenges:
- Winner Takes All - The person with the most steps or activity minutes in the defined time window gets the pot. Only one person wins, and gets the whole pot.
- Race to the Top - This is a winner takes all challenge with a minimum performance goal. This means that the organizer has defined a minimum performance goal which must be met as a condition of winning.
- Best in Class - This challenge is defined by the best performers in the group when the challenge ends. This is a share of the pot type challenge where multiple people can win a share of the prize.
- Cross the Line - This is a share of the pot type prize with multiple winners, where the organizer has defined a minimum performance goal which must be met as a condition of winning.
- Wellness Raffle - This random drawing type challenge. The organizer sets the goal or steps target to enter the drawing and the winner(s) are selected from the participants who meet that goal.