We currently have the following types of BringIt Challenges:
- Winner Takes All - The person with the most steps or activity minutes in the defined time window gets the pot. Only one person wins, and gets the whole pot.
- Race to the Top - This is a winner takes all challenge with a minimum performance goal. This means that the organizer has defined a minimum performance goal which must be met as a condition of winning.
- Best in Class - This challenge is defined by the best performers in the group when the challenge ends. This is a share of the pot type challenge where multiple people can win a share of the prize.
- Cross the Line - This is a share of the pot type prize with multiple winners, where the organizer has defined a minimum performance goal which must be met as a condition of winning.
- Wellness Raffle - This random drawing type challenge. The organizer sets the goal or steps target to enter the drawing and the winner(s) are selected from the participants who meet that goal.
Additionally, all challenges can be either a Cash prize or a Non-Cash prize. In the case of the non-cash prize the company or sponsor of the event will fulfill the reward.