This is generally due to the auth cookie on the device. The "fix" in this case is from within the app on the phone where you are seeing the 401 page. Select the navigation "hamburger" (three horizontal lines) and then select sign out from the bottom of that navigation. The app should present you with the Username and Password filed to log in again. After doing this the app authorization should be restored.
Articles in this section
- Seeing Error message: 401 Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. On my mobile app.
- Why did I get a $1.00 charge?
- How do I connect my phone when I access through a third party?
- Can I connect more than one device?
- KrowdFit Overview (video)
- How do I cancel?
- How do I log food on KrowdFit?
- I am having a medical procedure done and will be out of commission for some time. Will this mess up my KrowdFit progress?
- How long does it take to get my money?
- I Just won! How do I get my money?