This is generally due to the auth cookie on the device. The "fix" in this case is from within the app on the phone where you are seeing the 401 page. Select the navigation "hamburger" (three horizontal lines) and then select sign out from the bottom of that navigation. The app should present you with the Username and Password filed to log in again. After doing this the app authorization should be restored.
Articles in this section
- What is the Username?
- Where are the Terms of Service?
- How do I sign into the mobile app with CafeWell?
- Do I have to Check In?
- When will I get my 1099?
- Seeing Error message: 401 Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. On my mobile app.
- Why did I get a $1.00 charge?
- How do I connect my phone when I access through a third party?
- Can I connect more than one device?
- How do I cancel?