Apple Health is a data repository apps are given permission to read and write from. In the case of KrowdFit we read data from the various Sleep, Meals, Steps, and activity stores in Apple Health. Steps and Activity come from the phone (or Watch if you have one) Meals and Sleep need third party apps to create data and write it to Apple Health.
- Open Apple Health
- Navigate to Sleep
- Select Sleep Analysis
- Select data sources and access
- This screen should have a list of apps which have permission to read from and write to Apple Health.
- KrowdFit should be listed as having permission to read
- Your sleep tracking app should have permission to write
- If either of the above are not true you should be able to enable them from this screen.
- If you can't you might need to go to your Sleep tracking app to establish a connection.