Buying KrowdFit through ADP
For new users, here's how to sign up and integrate right from the ADP Marketplace:
- Search for KrowdFit in the "Find Applications" search bar or click here for the Workforce NOW app store.
- Click on the KrowdFit App icon.
- From the App store page you can learn more about our KrowdFit App or select the "Buy Now" button to get started.
- After you select Buy, confirm your plan and pricing and complete the ADP app store purchase process.
- Note that KrowdFit is a Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) pricing model. Part of the launch is to create you eligibility list based on your ADP employee records and invoice according to the number of employees on that list.
- When the order is complete navigate to your My Apps page to launch KrowdFit and complete the process.
Creating your KREW and Eligibility list.
After you complete the ADP purchase process and land on the My Apps view launch KrowdFit by selecting the KrowdFit app icon from your My Apps listing. The first time you do this will initiate the consent request process.
Open the app
After you Allow consent KrowdFit will create your KREW and start importing your active employees to build your eligibility list. You will then be asked to create your username and profile information. This will be your KREW Kaptain account, the KREW Kaptain is the team leader of a KREW (group) within KrowdFit. To access your Kaptain account in the future you will need to launch KrowdFit from the ADP My Apps page.